Thursday, August 2, 2012

Rhodes, Greece

We walked Rhodes on our own, rather than doing a tour. It was pretty uneventful....The temperature was over 100 with high humidity. It was a really cute town with lots of little shops. Not much to report, as we only stayed a few hours. Although, Andy did get to use some of his negotiating skills pinning T-shirt shop vs. T-shirt shop to get the best deal. The highlight of the day was when I got us a discount on a vase we purchased, because the store owner loved my eyes. Score. Point for Mrs. Moe and I didn't even have to use any 3M negotiation tactics!






We stopped for lunch on a rooftop cafe...here's a shot of Andy waiting for me to come down after lunch. I was enjoying the water misters and shade they had going!



A castle we stumbled upon.



Andy jumped over a guard rail so I could quickly snap this pic.




Oh Oceania....you lovely ship filled with hacking and coughing older people...that got Andy sick, which in turn....now has gotten me sick. We did beat many of those older people to take third place in sports & leisure trivia though, so I guess we are almost even. Team Seventeen Scooters for life!


Love & Memories from Rhodes, Greece

Jenny & Andy

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment