While Andy and I get ready for our summer adventures, I decided to create a blog so that all of you can "follow" us on our European trek. We will be taking my netbook along and will update with photos frequently. The weather has been gorgeous....school is almost out....and we can't wait to board that plane to Paris!!!
T-Minus 15 Days!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Do you think y'all could squeeze me into one of your suitcases? I'll even pay for the extra suitcase!!!! Can't wait to hear all about your travels in person!
ReplyDeleteI think you may fit into the suitcase we are taking....However, that would require me to leave some of my clothes at home though....I think leaving my already short supply of clothing at home may be a dealbreaker....Settle for pictures when I come to visit?? :) Can't wait!!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteTest comment...#2
ReplyDeleteHi Jenny & Andy,
ReplyDeleteHope you have a wonderful trip.
Love
Mom
I completly understand the need for a variety of clothes on vacation!!! I guess I'll have to take the pictures option....thinking of y'all today, and hope your flight goes well! (Enter witty French comment here)...sorry...not so much a French speaker! Miss you and can't wait to see you!
ReplyDeleteAndy, keep your head inside the the fence please! Did you really eat that whole wiener schnitzel? And, yes please, let us know if your offer was accepted, we'll be moving in. We have dibs on the west wing. Tom thinks you should bring home a few gargoyles. I don't agree, they creep me out. Guard your purse, more importantly, guard your camera. Love the pictures!! Love, Mom & Tom
ReplyDelete