Hello all!! Well, we've had some technical difficulties so far on our trip. I wasn't able to connect to the internet at all in Paris. We just arrived in Vienna, via a 13 hour overnight train ride. It was interesting to say the least. I will quickly post just a few pictures from Day one in Paris and tonight when we get back to the hotel I will update with more. The hotel we're staying at here in Vienna is gorgeous. One thing to note: All of my clothing will remain the same in most pictures. It has been freezing!! The dresses, shorts, and tank tops have not made their way out of the bag yet, as it is still rainy and cold here too.
Sorry the pictures are out of order, I will get the hang of this blogging thing soon!
our amazing meal at ze kitchen galerie (thank you Dean and Dyna!!!) Quite possibly the best food I've ever had.
Andy and his Ambien......unfortunately there was a ten year old behind us who wouldn't stop talking the entire flight.....awesome!
Our fight the jet lag schedule seemed to work though. We were a little tired, but not bad at all when arriving in Paris. :)We will update more tonight!
J & A
No comments:
Post a Comment