Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Paris Day 2


Our 2nd day in Paris was packed with activities:

We woke up in the morning and got pasteries at a little bakery right near our hotel. From there we went over to Notre Dame. We got in line early to walk to the top. (Let's just say that my legs are NOT in as great of shape as I thought! 425 some stairs up a spiral staircase.) The view from the top was pretty cool and I was obsessed with the gargoiles.





There were some Asian toursits running around saying "Kwazzi Moto!!" I think I need to watch The Hunchback of Notre Dame again soon.....






A view from the top of Notre Dame





Love it!!





Pretty cool shot with the Eiffel Tower in the background.

More to come.......






























1 comment:

  1. Great pics! I hope y'all are having a blast, and I love that you have to wear the same clothes! Hmmmm.....maybe a little shopping is in order?

    ReplyDelete