Still no luggage.
Welcome to Malta, the view from our balcony while we arrived.
Working phone booth...just making some calls. "Hello, Delta? Why the hell did you send my bags to France?!!!"
Valetta, Malta....with many bridges over narrow streets, it reminds me of Venice, minus the canals.
Wandering the streets of Valetta.
Exploring an ancient walled in city. 96 degrees today....we took a double decker bus ride of the island. It was so windy on the top deck that Andy said to me..."I feel like I'm being punched in the face! I'm gonna have a black eye tomorrow." =)
Views from the top of the bus on our tour.
LIFE AT SEA WITH OCEANIA:
Amazing food, presented beautifully (yes, pumpkin soup, served from a pumpkin) note: new dress I purchased in Malta to try and hold me over until our bags get here.
Snails anyone?? Wendy's amazing escargot. Yummmm.
Highlights of our days as sea:
-Learning that Andy is secretly a BINGO master....he has won three times. Tom won once.....I'm waiting for my turn to win...jackpot time would be perfect....or Wendy could win, since we are following our BINGO rules tradition and splitting all winnings.
-Laying by the pool...lots of great people watching....this boat could keep all the plastic surgeons in Miami in business.
-Roulette when 17 hits....which has happened a few times. Yay!
-The following (one sided) conversation Andy had while looking at the agenda of events for the following day...
WARNING: if you are easily offended, I apologize ahead of time on behalf of my husband. He really does like older people and has mad respect for Asians and their sneaky table tennis skills...
"Table tennis tournament?! Jenny we need to get in on that and dominate all these old farts. (short pause) We're getting up early and practicing! (Long pause) You gotta watch out for the Asians though....they are sneaky good. (Long pause) There's so much to do tomorrow, I'm going to be busy all day. I totally belong on this old person cruise!" -Andy Moe
Andy, dominating in the table tennis tournament. NOTE: the winner was an Asian man...who 'sneakily' was a late entrant.....
Update on Greece coming tonight....this afternoon we have our first day in Egypt.
-Love from Alexandria, Egypt (technically where I'm retyping this entry)
Jen and the BINGO master Andy Moe =)
Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
No comments:
Post a Comment