Greetings from Munich!
We arrived via bus this afternoon. We had a few internet issues while staying in Prague, hence the lack of update from there. We are currently sitting at Starbucks (yes, Starbucks) because it is one of the few places here that offers free wi-fi. (Our hotel has it, but is charging for it, so we will sign up for internet tomorrow to update the blog and use skype.)
Since I don't have a lot of time, here are a few pictures from our time in Prague.....
Our hotel was located in Old Town Square, the central gathering place in Prague. It was by far the best hotel we've had yet with the added bonus of the perfect location!!
Andy was in heaven with the food.....I'll be okay if I don't even look at meat for a year or two....note the "McDonald's style hashbrowns...."
We took a romantic horse and carriage ride around Prague.....nothing like the ambiance of drunk Americans hollering at you as you gallop on by. :)
Minnesota nice! A Minnesotan took this amazing picture for us. This is Old Town Square....our hotel is located in the area behind us...
This is a view from one of the towers at the end of Charles Bridge....Andy's favorite spot in Prague.
If any of you can control the weather, we'd love some sunshine. In fact, the weather right now in Munich is the coldest we've had yet. No flip flops or cute dresses yet... More updates to come tomorrow once we get internet.
Chao! xx Love from Prague (and Munich too)xx
I can't control the weather overseas, but I will make sure you can wear your flip flops and cute dresses down here! It is currently 101 degrees and feeling like 108. Nice. Love the pics! You look beautiful dear!!!
ReplyDelete